Mask Covering Nose & Mouth Required. Tickets Sold Online Only at DreadHollow.com. Timed-Entry Reservation Required. Read COVID-19 Info
We can’t wait to celebrate the Halloween season with you and have important info to share!
Safeguarding the health and wellbeing of Dread Hollow guests and staff has always been our priority. We are actively monitoring public health situations and have added COVID-19 safety procedures based on current recommendations and guidelines from the Hamilton County Health Department, CDC, and the Tennessee Pledge.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Want the quick version of what we’re doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread? Read on!
OR CLICK HERE for the full-blown details.
THE QUICK VERSION
- Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required in the haunt and escape rooms. Staff will also be wearing face coverings. Show us your finest Halloween spirit with your face covering and we’ll show you ours! Maybe you’ll even get featured on our social media. (Leave your full-face costume masks at home. We love a costume party, but guests in costumes and full-face masks are not permitted.)
- All staff and guests will be health screened before entering. Click here if you want to know the questions.
- Tickets are available online only at dreadhollow.com. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Capacity of the haunt and escape rooms is limited. Get your tickets online in advance because we will sell-out and you can’t buy them at the door.
- All tickets this year are for a specific date and time. For the best choice of times, get yours in advance.
- If you arrive after your ticketed time, you may have to reschedule your visit. Arrive 10 minutes before the time shown on your ticket.
- Guests are responsible for following all physical distancing instructions, directional signage and ground markings. Social distancing is enforced, and believe us, you don’t want to make the inmates even more angry!
- You will not be combined with guests from another group.
- We’re keeping things clean by frequently sanitizing regular touchpoints.
- Actors are trained to engage with guests while still following physical distance guidelines, and actors are scream-free this year to reduce the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
MORE DETAILS FOR OVERACHIEVERS WHO WANT TO KNOW ALL THE SPECIFICS (You know who you are, "Karen", and we love scaring you all the same.)
- Actors and staff are COVID-19 safety protocol trained, and receive ongoing reinforcement training on a regular basis.
- Staff and actors are required to complete a health screening and touchless temperature check prior to each shift. Anyone experiencing a fever of 100° or higher, or symptoms of COVID-19 are required to leave immediately and seek medical care and/or COVID-19 testing per Health Department and CDC guidelines. Sick and/or self-quarantined staff and actors are not permitted on property.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, have had close contact recently with someone who tested COVID-19 positive, or are awaiting testing results.
- Guests complete a health screening questionnaire before entry. You will not be permitted to enter if you have experienced a cough, fever above 100°, sore throat or shortness of breath in the last 48 hours, have had close contact recently with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or if anyone in your household is awaiting test results.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from actors and others not in your social bubble (the group you are visiting with). We know you are a friendly bunch, but pretend you’re an introvert… we’ve made sure you can have 10 feet of physical distance in the Main Street queue between your social bubble and the strangers around you. And trust us, our actors can scare you from a distance!
- Actors’ face coverings are incorporated into their costumes. It may be under their theatrical mask, incorporated into their costume or camouflaged by ingenious make-up and airbrush artistry.
- The number of guests admitted each night and for each time slot is limited. Do yourself a favor and get your tickets in advance of your arrival, otherwise tickets might be sold out during the time you want to visit. Even better if you get your tickets several days in advance!
- All tickets this year are timed-entry tickets, which means your ticket is for a specific date and time. This nifty ticket means no long lines to wait in, and once you purchase your timed-entry ticket, your spot in that time slot is reserved.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the time shown on your ticket. Don’t arrive late, we will not be able to wait for you and you’ll most likely need to reschedule your visit based on time slots available.
- Cleaning and sanitation procedures are enhanced throughout Dread Hollow and Deliverance Escape Rooms. Increased attention is given to high traffic areas including: handrails, doorknobs, doors, counters, props and more. Escape rooms are cleaned and sanitized after each group. Kudos to our amazing sanitizing crew!
- The attraction is also fully cleaned and sanitized before we open each night. (We get tired just thinking about cleaning and sanitizing 20,000+ square feet every day before the doors open, double kudos to the sanitizing crew!)
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the entrance, exit, and in key areas in the haunt and escape rooms.
- Guests have an individual responsibility to visit responsibly, adopt new practices and follow science-based guidelines to help protect the health of their family and those around them.
- Play nice and safe! Dread Hollow reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a guest who appears to be or is intoxicated; whose conduct is deemed by Dread Hollow management to be unsafe, improper, disorderly or unbecoming; or who uses vulgar or abusive language. Don’t be a party pooper.