Tickets Sold Online Only. Timed-Entry Reservation Required.
We can’t wait to celebrate the Halloween season with you and have important info to share!
Safeguarding the health and wellbeing of Dread Hollow guests and staff has always been our priority. We are actively monitoring public health situations and recommendations and guidelines from the Hamilton County Health Department and CDC.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Dread Hollow guests are advised to follow updated CDC recommendations for counties with a high transmission level by wearing a mask indoors during their visit, regardless of vaccination status. Please visit responsibly and self-monitor your personal adherence to the recommendation.
CLICK HERE for information about the new CDC mask recommendations.
If you or anyone in your party answer yes to any of the statements below, your Dread Hollow visit must be postponed.
- Are you or anyone in your household or group awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have COVID-19?
Want the quick version of what we’re doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread? Read on!
THE QUICK VERSION
- Dread Hollow guests are advised to follow updated CDC recommendations for counties with a high transmission level by wearing a mask indoors during their visit, regardless of vaccination status.
- We love a costume party, but guests in costumes and full-face masks or makeup are not permitted.
- Tickets are available online only at dreadhollow.com. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- All tickets this year are for a specific date and time. For the best choice of times, get yours in advance.
- If you arrive after your ticketed time, you may have to reschedule your visit. Arrive 10 minutes before the time shown on your ticket.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
MORE DETAILS FOR OVERACHIEVERS WHO WANT TO KNOW ALL THE SPECIFICS (You know who you are, "Karen", and we love scaring you all the same.)
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, have had close contact recently with someone who tested COVID-19 positive, or are awaiting testing results.
- You will not be permitted to enter if you have experienced a cough, fever above 100°, sore throat or shortness of breath in the last 48 hours, have had close contact recently with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or if anyone in your household is awaiting test results.
- The number of guests admitted each night and for each time slot is limited. Do yourself a favor and get your tickets in advance of your arrival, otherwise tickets might be sold out during the time you want to visit. Even better if you get your tickets several days in advance!
- All tickets are timed-entry tickets, which means your ticket is for a specific date and time. This nifty ticket means no long lines to wait in, and once you purchase your timed-entry ticket, your spot in that time slot is reserved.
- Arrive 10 before the time shown on your ticket for Dread Hollow and 15 minutes prior to your reservation time for Deliverance Escape Rooms. Don’t arrive late, we will not be able to wait for you, and you’ll most likely need to reschedule your visit based on time slots available.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the entrance, exit, and in key areas in the haunt and escape rooms.
- Guests have an individual responsibility to visit responsibly, adopt new practices and follow science-based guidelines to help protect the health of their family and those around them.
- Play nice and safe! Dread Hollow reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a guest who appears to be or is intoxicated; whose conduct is deemed by Dread Hollow management to be unsafe, improper, disorderly or unbecoming; or who uses vulgar or abusive language. Don’t be a party pooper.